- Pupils will be aged between 5-14 years.
- All pupils will have a Education, Health and Care Plan.
- Pupils may have learning difficulties and/or low attainment that are associated with their SEMH/ASC needs.
- Pupils may have specific learning difficulties associated with ASC, a range of complex learning and communication needs and additional needs such as dyslexia, dyspraxia and dyscalculia
- Pupils may be admitted on the basis of their need for therapeutic support
All pupils admitted to Medway Green School will have been initially referred by their Local Authority (LA). If, after reviewing the information provided, the school believes that the pupil meets the admission criteria, arrangements will be made with the LA for the parents/carers and pupils to visit the school. The visit will include a tour of the school, introduction to key staff and a discussion of the school curriculum. Visitors will have the opportunity to ask any questions they may have. If, following these visits, all parties are agreed that the pupils needs can be met at the school and that the pupil and parent/carers are committed to the placement, arrangements will be made for admission.
To enquire about a child attending our school please contact Sarah-Jo Vane, Admissions Manager at email@example.com